In this role you will:
- Participate in the development of the Group’s privacy strategy to meet changing global privacy requirements.
- Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to implement and deploy updates to the Group’s privacy strategy.
- Communicate and ensure understanding of, and compliance with, applicable privacy laws and regulations as new products and features are developed.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate privacy policies and procedures.
- Draft and negotiate privacy terms as well as provide guidance to the legal team and to business partners.
- Assist with ongoing review and update of internal trainings on legal and regulatory requirements relating to privacy, as well as best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree from an accredited, top-tier law school.
- 3+ years of privacy experience at a top-tier law firm (desirable but not required) and/or in an in-house role (experience in a technology company environment is preferred)
- CIPP/E desirable, but not required.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Fluency in French desirable but not required.
- Autonomous and self-motivated team player
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp business issues, balance risks, exhibit, and exercise sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent project management and verbal and written communication skills